The Polycom® VVX® 400 is an expandable color business media phone that delivers crystal clear communications enhanced collaboration and personal productivity.
The VVX 400 phone brings high-quality, cost effective solution to front line staff handling moderate volume of calls through advanced UC telephony features. The intuitive color user interface of the VVX 400 makes navigation easy and requires minimal training.
The VVX 400 delivers breakthrough Polycom® HD Voice™ quality for life-like conversations, while minimizing fatigue making calls more efficient and productive.
Give your front line staff the best experience with this high quality twelve line color business media phone. The VVX 400 improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on the computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the VVX 400 phone’s screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
The VVX 400 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage. Using an enterprise-grade, web-based, configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain even a small number of phones throughout the entire organization.
The VVX 400 phone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in web applications and custom backgrounds. The VVX 400 phone also comes ready for future expansion modules as your users’ need and business grows.
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX 400 leverages and complements the other existing IT investments in your business. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX 400 mid-range business media phone can become the flexible and future-proof foundation for any organization’s unified communications strategy.
- Improve productivity for office staff and knowledge worker’s via an intuitive larger, color display and easy to use line appearances
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 400 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 400 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third- party UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC Ports
- 1000Base-TX available on VVX410